- Project URL
- Visit online
J.T. Shannon Lumber Company was established in 1982 by J.T. Shannon and his son, J.T. Shannon, Jr. It is a part of the five-generation Shannon family lumber business, the Shannon Lumber Group, which also encompasses Shamrock Plank Flooring, Superior Hardwoods, and Shannon Lumber International. The company is headquartered in Memphis, and specializes in high quality Southern and Appalachian hardwoods, such as red and white oak, ash, hickory, poplar and walnut.
J T Shannon wanted CRM to be installed for all his four companies.
- Integrate mailbox with sugar.
- New contacts added in mailbox should be reflected in sugarcrm.
- Create an activity in sugarcrm whenever they receives a mail from their contacts.
- Integrate with quotes in MS Dynamics GP
- Integrating shipment tracking
- Customized installation of four SugarCRM instances for each of J.T. Shannon companies.
- Custom sales and marketing modules for each of the subsidary of JTShannon
- Roles and permissions for executive body across JTShannon instances, and specific permissions for Field staff.
- Integrated MSExchange mail server integration for activities update on SugarCRM.
- Integrated MS Dynamic GP with SugarCRM for quotes
- Imported all existing salesforce.com and saleslogix data
- Integrated FedEx for shipment tracking of samples to customers.
- Manage activities in a better way from the sales organization.
- Better tracking of samples shipped to cutomers
- Completed integrated sales , marketing, samples and quotes activity.