Your website design can remain unchanged, but definitely not it’s content. The content in your website requires to be updated on a continuous basis to keep it relevant and efficient. It is imperative to keep content fresh on websites. NEW CONTENT = REPEAT CUSTOMERS, and it is also a key element in retaining higher organic search engine ranking.
At eBiz Solutions, our experience in implementing intuitive and innovative technical solutions has facilitated us to come up with a powerful Content Management Systems (CMS) that has overcome all the limitations of a database-driven backend. We prove a simple yet great mechanism to manage content using browser-based tools that comprise of large database involving pages, layouts and create, modify or delete content from your website.
We design a scalable and user-friendly website CMS that meets the diverse needs in your business. We offer a wide range of CMS solutions that are simple to implement, have higher usability and also offer maximum functionality. We offer fully customizable and powerful web content management system without tedious implementation period or expensive infrastructure.
Request a Free SEO Consultation for your website Today!
eBiz Standard Content Management System Features
Seamless Content Management
- Quickly create new content and articles
- Update existing images or text on the fly
- Create unlimited subpages
- Format additional content including banners and widgets
Full Compatability with 3rd PartyPlug-Ins
- Easily integrates with ecommerce
- Plugins like Google Checkout, Paypal, Authorize.net, Salesforce, Zoho, and more
Search Engine Optimization Capabilities
- Easily Install and update Google Analytics
- Seamlessly update meta data, sitemaps, and more
- Quickly update your sitemap to keep search engines up to date with your site
New & Events Management
- Easily create News & Events
- Automatically expire from website, so that you don’t have to delete
- Integration to ticketing system where needed
- Simple Photos, Videos, documents management system
- Easily add, edit, delete Headers images and link them to various pages
We also work on off the shelf CMS systems where it is appropriate.
Some of the Content Management System that we worked on
- Dot Net Nuke
- Php Nuke