Search Engine Optimization: Currently there are 1 billion users online in this world and 85% of them use search engines when surfing the internet. In today’s challenging economy and competitive market place, it is necessary that users spot your business amongst the highest rankings in search engine pages and create traffic to your website. From link building services, Content writing, SEO copywriting services to keyword optimization, ebiz Solutions offer a lot more than writing to enhances your site’s visibility.
Each SEO services client brings a unique set of SEO challenges and requirements, which needs a customized approach to help get the results needed to increase visibility and visitors to your website. We closely follow the search engine optimization rules from webmaster guidelines from Google, Bing and other search companies. We take a very strategic SEO approach to every website. eBiz Solutions will help increase your website visitors and overall sales through your SEO efforts!
Request a Free SEO Consultation for your website Today!
Our 2 Step SEO Service Approach:
SEO Step #1 – Onsite Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services:
The first step is where we make SEO recommendations and changes to optimize your website to target relevant audiences online to reach your website. Some of the typical things that we will work initially to optimize your website for better SEO are listed below. However, since every website is different there may be other things that we need to change as part of your SEO.
The first step of our SEO approach that we take is as follows:
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy – We will review the history of your website, your online competition, and your industry trends. We discuss with your team to understand your goals. Based on that we will build an SEO strategy to reach your goals.
- Technical SEO Audit – We will perform a technical SEO audit of your website and will look at every technical error that might be happening with your website. Some of the SEO issues and items we will look at as part of the technical SEO audit include: 301 redirect, sitemap, duplicate content, 404 issues, broken link and much more!
- SEO Keyword Research – Extensive research of your industry and recommendations on which keywords and phrases will be most beneficial to optimize and naturally incorporate on each page of your website.
- SEO Keyword Selection – We will pick the most relevant keyword phrases for each page of your website, based on the content on each page.
- Content SEO Recommendations – We will do a thorough review of the existing content of your site will incorporate the selected keywords within the existing. We make sure it’s not just the key words present on the page but the content makes sense to the website visitor.
- Meta Tags & other Tags – We will make sure the key words and phrases are included in Meta tags and other tags are SEO friendly. Some of the tags we look in each page are Title Tag, Meta Tag Description, H1 Tags and Image Tags for each page of your site.
- Additional Important On Site SEO Changes - If needed we will create a new XML sitemap and will re-write and analyze the URL structure of your website.
- Implementation of SEO Changes – We can work with your website designer or we can have our developers to implement all of the search engine optimization recommendations and changes to your website.
SEO Step #2 – Ongoing Relevant SEO Services:
- In Step 1 we create a site that is SEO friendly and would be easily indexed by search engines. The second step is just as important for every website in every industry. In order to stay on top of SEO, the website need to constantly need to be refreshed, have more links from other sites, get fresh content and build authority in the industry. Our approach will help: generate a high volume of quality traffic, Attain Internet Branding online, Rank highly for competitive search terms, Natural listings on major search engines (e.g., Google, Yahoo, Bing), and will help develop a level of “search engine trust and create authority” over time.
After we put together an inbound link audit for your website and compare your links to your competitors we put together a relevant, white hat SEO link building strategy that includes the following approach:
We develop a customized and blended SEO link building strategy that includes:
- Online Promotion: Writing and online distribution of newsworthy press releases.
- Social Media Networking: Creation of relevant social networking profiles for your business.
- Content Marketing: Writing and online distribution of relevant topics that relate to your business.
- Landing Pages optimization: Create landing page for specific keywords and build strong call to actions.
- Directory Submission: Manually select and submit the highest quality relevant directories locally and nationally available.
- Blogs creation & Blog Commenting: Create a blog and would build a content strategy Well crafted comments on relevant industry blogs.
- Video Marketing: Submission of videos to top video portals.
- Industry Associations and Industry Websites: We will locate highly relevant niche industry websites to submit to.
- Content Marketing Services: Develop, write and promote all aspects of your content marketing program that will help drive visitors and conversions into your SEO program.
- Infographics: We can help develop infographics for more advanced link building clients.
Pay Per Click Campaign
- Set up of Pay Per Click campaign in Google
- Custom Pay Per Click Google ad creation
- Ongoing competitive analysis and search engine rank monitoring
Reporting & Analysis
- Generate a report of all submissions
- Create positioning reports for website showing rankings in the major search engines and under which keywords.
- Analytics Recommendations Report
- Ongoing competitive analysis
Social Media Marketing
Ongoing social media network recommendations – includes specific recommendations on how best to utilize Google plus, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, and other upcoming social media networking sites in SEO campaign.